Your colon can be seen as your own Fountain of Health. Colon health is important to retain because of its function in your body. Your colon removes not only the excess physical wastes, but also chemical wastes. We only think of the colon as having the function to remove material that has not been digested, but it also contributes in removing other toxins and preservatives coming from the food we eat.
So when was the last time you gave your colon some TLC? No worries if it’s been awhile, we have found some natural remedies to keep your colon happy without breaking your wallet.
1. Add fresh lemon juice to a glass of lukewarm water. Add one pinch of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Stir the ingredients and drink the juice immediately. You should take this first thing before breakfast.
2. Fish oil or fish oil supplements. Fish oils are effective for colon cleansing due to its 0mega-3 fatty acids that aid in adequate digestion.
3. To detox your colon you can make your own homemade juice. Mix ½ cup of organic apple juice, 2 tablespoons of chlorophyll, 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice and 1 tablespoon of psyllium husk power (unflavored) in a glass of water. Drink and enjoy!
4. Yup, just don’t eat anything. Fasting is a good way of colon cleansing. It helps your kidneys and liver to eliminate the harmful toxins form the body and the rest of your system. However, while on your fast, drink fresh vegetable juices or fresh fruit juices.
5. Probiotics such as bananas, garlic and onions are natural supplements to help kill the harmful parasites and bacteria present in your intestines. Probiotics also aid in the growth of the good bacteria that is useful to your body.
6. Ginger root helps in stimulating the colon and thus helps in the cleansing process. You can get ginger root in dessert or tea flavor.
7. Dandelion root works wonders in cleansing colon as well as the liver. It stimulates bile secretion and also helps to eliminate debris present in the bile.
8. You can improve your digestive system and increase your appetite by consuming Triphala fruit supplements. Mix the herbs in one glass of lukewarm water and take it after dinner.
9. Peppermint tea is good for relieving indigestion, acidity and bloating.
10. Drinking apple juice regularly encourages bowel movements, breaks down toxins and improves the health of your liver as well as the digestive system.
There’s no need to visit expensive clinics and spas. You can have your own colon cleansing and detoxifying system in the comfort of your home. Home remedies are economical, effective and are proven to be safe and successful.
Share this post:Tweet this Share on Facebook Stumble it! Share on Reddit Digg it Add to Delicious! Add to Technorati Add to Google Add to Myspace Subscribe to RSS
November 21, 2014 //
By Dr. Leandris Liburd -blackdoctor.org Sitting in her favorite reclining chair...
November 19, 2014 //
By American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) -blackdoctor.org From Thanks...