- Voting for the first time as young adults.
- Voting for the first after completing felony sentences.
- Not eligible to vote (citizenship, etc.) but wanting to work within the NAACP Campaign.
- Early voting to accommodate those who are aged or disabled.
- Learning for the first time the tenets of a non-partisan campaign.
- Asking to volunteer their time, talents and equipment to ensure accessible voting in their communities.
individuals whose access to voting was enhanced (and even made possible)
by the efforts of this year’s This is My Vote Civic Campaign.
Thomas E White, President
Lillie Wilson, First Vice President
Wisconsin State Conference NAACP