Contact Lens Warning: Student goes blind after microscopic bug eats her eyeballs

July 17, 2014   // 0 Comments

Article courtesy of Daily Mail via "The Rundown"  A student in Taiwan who kept a pair of disposable contact lenses in her eyes for six months has been left blinded after a microscopic bug devoured her eyeballs. The tiny single-cell amoeba ate away at undergraduate Lian Kao's sight because she didn't take out and clean the contacts once during that time. According to a warning issued by d...

Continue reading

More news