November 27, 2012 //
Free Tasting of Holiday Chocolates made by Blind Entrepreneur
Theresa, Wis., November 27, 2012— Confections for Any Occasion’s Sips and Sweets holiday tasting is Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Come sample the tastes of the holiday’s- truffles, angel candy, nut brittle, sweet cranberry wine, savory cinnamon-sugar butter and more.
“Enjoy the ultimate holiday gourmet tasting experience of more than 20 local foods to inspire the senses,” says Joel Bernhard, owner and blind candy maker of Confections for Any Occasion. “Discover the tastes of Wisconsin Wines, artisan cheeses, hand-crafted butters, specialty chocolates, gourmet pheasant and cranberry sauces; and the many unique holiday flavors for the season of merry and bliss.”
When: December 1 and December 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Confections for Any Occasion, 101 N. Milwaukee St., Theresa, WI
Wisconsin foods to be featured:
• Collection of luscious chocolates made fresh from the kitchen of Confections for Any Occasion featuring
mouthwatering truffles to chewy caramels, meltaways, sponge/angel candy, nut brittle, truffles and toffee for an irresistible taste.
• Confection’s chocolate novelties handmade by Joel — chocolate molded into 3D Christmas trees, Santa’s, sleighs, snowmen, wreaths and more! Plus Joel’s “Chocolate Pops” on a stick – shaped into angels, snowflakes, gingerbread men and reindeer.
• Award-winning Wisconsin cheeses and spreads from Widmer’s Cheese, Sartori Cheese and assorted flavored cheeses including cranberry, blueberry and tomato basil.
• Delectable Wisconsin Wines from Door County, Three Lakes Winery, Von Stiehl Winery, Cedar Creek Winery and more.
• Sausage and specialty meats shaped into footballs and beer bottle sausages. Samples include Jim’s Blue Ribbon, Silver Creek venison, buffalo and elk, and Nueske’s.
• Dip into Wildwood Dips – melt-in-your mouth flavors of BLT, spinach and artichoke — perfect pairing with holiday appetizers.
• Warm Door County Coffee specialty holiday cocoas and coffees — a smooth and creamy taste straight from the peninsula.
• Rice River Farms Festival Medley — a blend of dry roasted wild rice, dried cranberries, slivered almonds with maple apple seasoning — a taste from Northern Wisconsin’s rice fields.
• Wisconsin Wilderness Cranberry Chutney — sweet tart cranberries mixed with golden raisins and cinnamon is a must have on gourmet pheasant — a natural, lean, hearty meat from Wisconsin’s own MacFarlane Pheasants.
• Nordic Creamery artisan hand-crafted flavored butters of Cinnamon-Sugar, Maple Syrup and Garlic and Basil — all made in the Coulee region of Western Wisconsin.
• Locally made mustards — cranberry mustard to Sprecher Brewery Mustard – sure to spice up a holiday dish or appetizer.
Sipping wine and indulging in sweets is a great way to find the perfect gift for that special someone or learn new ways to flavor up a holiday meal this season for family and friends. Plus, experience firsthand the art of chocolate making from Candy-maker Joel, learn new recipes and shop for great Wisconsin foods for entertaining this merry season. For more information on Sips and Sweets call 920.488.9269 or e-mail email@example.com.
To order online visit the Confections For Any Occasion website at www.confectionsbyjoel.com to find unique, one-of-a-kind hand-crafted gourmet chocolates, truffles, toffee, caramels and confections, sure to be the perfect gift for a special someone, event or holiday celebration.