The City of Glendale, in partnership with the Wisconsin Brewer’s Guild, will host the first Wisconsin Summer Solstice Beer Lovers Festival on Saturday, June 26, from 1 – 5 p.m. at Bayshore Town Center.
• The Wisconsin Summer Solstice Beer Lovers Festival will be the first all-Wisconsin craft beer and tasting festival, featuring selections from 28 breweries throughout the state. Brew masters from the 28 breweries will be on hand to share insight and provide their expertise on their craft brews and the art of food and beer pairings.
• Local chefs will serve up unique tasting portions designed to complement more than 20 unique beers from the state’s finest craft breweries.
Restaurants include Auntie Anne’s, COA, Bd’s Mongolian Grill, Devon Seafood Grill, California Pizza Kitchen, Bar Louie, Ovations, Bravo!, Solly’s Grille, Anchorage, Zambonie’s, and the Bavarian Inn.
• Entertainment will be provided by the Skeleton Crew and H2-OH.
• Tickets cost $50 per person, or $90 for two. Tickets include admission to the event, a souvenir beer glass and unlimited sampling of more than 100 Wisconsin beers and complimentary food pairings.
Patrons must be 21 years of age or older to attend the event. Photo identification will be required at the admission entrance.
• Designated Driver tickets will be available at a discounted rate of $20 at the door (will include souvenir beer glass, complimentary food pairings and Sprecher root beer.)
• For more information on the Wisconsin Summer Solstice Beer Lovers Festival, the Beer Lovers Travel Package and to purchase tickets visit www.WelcomeToGlendale.com.
• Visit www.WelcometoGlendale.com to purchase your event tickets and request a Passport Glendale Community Card to receive even more exclusive discounts to your favorite Glendale retailers.
May 2, 2014 //
May 2, 2014 //
On January 12, 2010 a 7.0 magnitude earthquake killed approximately 230,000 people in Haiti and left...