Did you know that 95% of the African American community was deficient in calcium. It didn’t start later in life, if may have started in the womb of mother. Many people of African decent find it difficult to digest this processed milk. A good alternative is organic milk, organic yogurt, and organic cheeses. It is very difficult to get all the calcium your body need through green and beans. Calcium works best with Vitamin C, magnesium and Vitamin D.Young children and athletes need a vast amount of calcium because:
1. The brain is growing at an enormous rate in the first 6 to 7 years. The brain requires calcium and potassium and some iodine. It has a specific diet slightly different from the rest of the body. The brain has a barrier, which screens out much to protect its highly sensitive environment. It is surrounded by several major lymph nodes, which act as police to kill and house bacteria entering the body. The white blood cells carry chemical guns to shoot bacteria and the others kill by eating them. The lymph node is the police station which hold them until they can be transported out through urine, waste through the colon, sweat and/or mucous membranes of the nose and eyes or just any opening.
2. The muscles need calcium whenever you use them and if you don’t have it, they will cramp up on you.
3. Your heart is a muscles, it needs calcium 24 hours a day it pulls a life long shift.
4. Your bones need calcium. It is a factory to produce your blood, the lifeline of the body.
5. Your teeth need calcium. If you don’t have teeth, you will probably encounter digestion problems and missing teeth will alter your appearance.
What comes out of the cow stomach is good for the body; you need to get the best quality milk products from organically raised animals. Remember that Carter’s Drugs carries pharmaceuticals, herbal remedies, and literature on natural healing to fill all your family’s needs. Eat Smart, Learn and Live Well.
January 30, 2015 //
Huff Post Live Pleasurable Weight Loss author Jena La Flamme finds sexual act...
January 29, 2015 //
By Naomi MacKenzie -Blackdoctor.org Blueberry skincare! Who knew something ...