In Wisconsin, early voting is a simple and easy way for voters to make sure their voices are heard in this election. Wisconsin voters can vote early in person starting Monday, October 22. Voters can register when they vote at their early vote location (or at their polling place on Election Day).
What to Bring
You do NOT need to a photo ID to vote.
If you want to register and vote early at your municipal clerk’s office between October 22nd and November 2nd, or register and vote on Election Day at your polling location – here’s what you’ll need to bring:
• A Wisconsin driver’s license or state-issued ID number, OR the last four digits of your social security number (if you don’t have a Wisconsin license)
• A document that proves where you live —it can be paper or electronic and must include both your complete name and your current Wisconsin address:
• Wisconsin driver’s license, or state-issued ID card
• Bank statement or a paycheck
• Current lease
• Property tax bill from either 2011 or 2012
• Any utility bill from the past 90 days (online cell phone bills count)
• Any document issued by a unit of government
• Your student ID card and a fee receipt from the past 9 month with your school address
• Your proof of residence document can be shown on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. If you get cell phone or utility bills, bank statements, or other forms online – all you need to do is bring your electronic device with you to the polls so you can bring up your proof of residence.
• You will also need to bring proof of residence if you are a first-time voter in Wisconsin who registered by mail and did not provide a document that proves where you live when you mailed your registration.
For more information on early vote locations and how to register, Wisconsin voters can go to www.ownyourvotewi.com.
If you have additional questions about voting in Wisconsin, please contact: Government Accountability Board: (608) 266-8005; firstname.lastname@example.org
March 30, 2015 //
The City of Milwaukee has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) and is seeking nonprofi...
March 13, 2015 //
Bill Arnold Public Information Manager/City of Milwaukee The Bay View site of the ...