EINPresswire.com/ The Lawler Group, one of the top executive search firms in Milwaukee, has seen an increased number of retained searches for new positions across the country. The firm has more retained searches now than at any time since 2008.
MILWAUKEE, WI — Tim Lawler of The Lawler Group in Milwaukee sees a bright spot on the economic horizon. The President of the Milwaukee recruiting firm notes that the company currently has more searches than they have at any time since the crash of 2008. According to Lawler, this indicates a shift in the economy with businesses more interested in hiring.
“The executive search business is considered a leading indicator of the economy, so I find the data out of our firm very interesting. We haven’t seen this many retained searches to date since 2008, right before the economic downturn. This uptick indicates increased business confidence in the economy and, perhaps, a sign that things are finally starting to turn around,” explained Tim Lawler, President, The Lawler Group (www.lawlergroup.com).
Some of the current searches by The Lawler Group include:
• VP General Manager in New England for a capital equipment firm supplying state and local governments.
• Regional Sales Manager on the West Coast for environmental monitoring equipment and software for medical laboratories.
• Production Manager in Milwaukee in the transportation industry.
• National Account Sales Manager in Wisconsin in the printing industry.
• Branch/General Manager of Rental Operations in Southern California; rents equipment and machinery to the oil, gas and chemical industries.
• President in Wisconsin in the field of environmental remediation.
• Regional Sales Manager in Houston for a lifting equipment and machinery company.
• Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest, based in Illinois, in the area of material handling equipment for process industries.
“The really intriguing thing about the searches we’ve retained is that many of the positions are in Sales and Sales Management, positions that companies don’t fill unless they feel the sales are attainable. Even more positive is the fact that four of those positions are brand-new ones, adding new employees, and expanding the sales effort,” noted Lawler.
One of the top executive search firms in Milwaukee, The Lawler Group has over 40 years in the recruiting business and is a member of the world-class MRINetwork. This membership allows their search specialists to participate in regular training conferences and hone their skills in the challenging job market.
The company meets with new clients in person and completely tailors their search process according to client needs and specifications, guaranteeing results. This has earned them a reputation as elite members of the recruiting field who are often called upon by employers to fill difficult vacancies at all levels of the organization from presidents and executives to managers and professionals.
About The Lawler Group: Under the leadership and guidance of Tim Lawler, President, the search specialists of the Lawler Group (http://www.lawlergroup.com) operate with the elite training and resources provided within the MRINetwork. With over 40 years of recruiting experience, the members of the Lawler Group team locate and hire presidents, executives, managers, and other leaders utilizing the respected global resources of the MRINetwork.
Press Release Courtesy of Online PR Media
April 13, 2015 //
Milwaukee, WI - The Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals (MULYP) will be partnering with the M...
April 13, 2015 //
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Presents New Federal Labor Rules and Regulations for Employers ...