Game Comes to Pick ’n Save, Copps, Rainbow and Metro Market Stores
America’s favorite childhood game is now at a grocery store near you. Today Pick ’n Save, Copps, Rainbow and Metro Market stores in Wisconsin and Minnesota launched The Monopoly Collect & Win game. Through the game, customers have the chance to collect game pieces and potentially win $2.8 million in prizes.
Here’s how to play:
- Just pick up a Game Board from any register or service counter at Pick ’n Save, Copps, Rainbow or Metro Market.
- You’ll receive a Game Ticket every time you shop from June 16 – August 31, 2011. You can get extra game pieces by purchasing specially tagged bonus products.
- Open the Game Ticket to reveal a special coupon offer or two bonus tickets on your next visit or a free product, along with four (4) game markers.
- Moisten the glue strip on the back of the game piece and place on the matching game play area on the official Game Board.
- Complete the game play area with matching markers and win that prize.
Customers have the chance to win more than 34,000 prizes valued at more than $2.8 million. Prizes range from $10 in groceries, $20 cash or $100 in cash or groceries to cars, cruises or a $250,000 dream home. Customers must go to a Pick ’n Save, Copps, Rainbow or Metro Market service desk or lane to redeem prizes.
The Monopoly Collect & Win game includes more than 890,000 special coupon offers and 4,500 bonus items, which customers can purchase to earn extra game pieces. However, there is no purchase necessary to play or win. See store for the official rules and odds chart.
About Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc. is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4 billion in sales and more than 17,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, it operates 155 retail grocery stores and 92 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Copps, Rainbow, Metro Market and Mariano’s Fresh Market banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. For more information about Roundy’s and its banners, visit any of the following websites: www.picknsave.com, www.copps.com, www.rainbowfoods.com, www.metromarket.net or www.marianosfreshmarket.com.
May 2, 2014 //
May 2, 2014 //
On January 12, 2010 a 7.0 magnitude earthquake killed approximately 230,000 people in Haiti and left...