How The Music Industry Monopoly Really Works

September 11, 2012   // 0 Comments

Written by: Jeriko One / Source: Rap Rehab The truth is that big business controls the types of music and artists that get exposure and become popular. The record industry is a $14 billion dollar business. The five major record labels; Sony, Universal, BMG, EMI and Time Warner dominate 85% of the market when it comes to sales of Compact Discs. Leaving only 15% for the hundreds of independent reco...

Continue reading