Huff Post Small Business
So you’ve been in business for a couple years and you’re drowning, but in the best way possible. People love your products and they can’t get enough of them. You can hardly keep up and you’ve got back orders on back orders. You’ve considered your options and realized it’s to time to expand — or scale — your venture.
This is a big decision and you absolutely shouldn’t take it lightly. Here are some questions you should consider before scaling presented by American Express OPEN Forum. Read on for some snackable knowledge.
- Does my demand exceed my supply?Gettystock
- Do I have enough space to expand?Gettystock
- Can I afford to hire more people?Gettystock
- How do your competitors stack up?Gettystock
- What new marketing strategies should you employ?Gettystock
- Who are the people you need to know?Gettystock
- Should I open another location?Gettystock
- What new processes do you need?Gettystock
- What should be the new organizational structure?