A Plus Tax Accountants and Tax Professionals
9235 W. Capitol Drive Ste 200
Milwaukee, WI 53222
A Plus Tax is a unique professional services firm that provides “superior” business development, financial packaging, accounting, tax preparation and resolution assistance and office support. We possess highly seasoned development, accounting and tax associates that hold degrees in business and accounting. We are affordable, effective and committed to the goal of providing total satisfaction to our customers. To date, members of the A Plus Tax team have completed company development, program development, assistance with construction management and accounting, financial packaging as well as monthly accounting service engagements for small to medium size companies and organizations. Client companies would include local telephone companies, a fitness center, restaurants, churches, retail operations, contractors, sports leagues, an engineering company and several large day cares and group homes to name a few.
The company opened in November of 1999 and was originally located at 10045 West Lisbon Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI. The company remained at that location until November 2004.
Owner and one of our accountants, Marilyn Mitchell, has held accounting management positions at both Miller Brewing Company and Lisbon Avenue Neighborhood Development, a non profit organization located in central city Milwaukee. Five years were spent working as an accounting consultant at Jefferson Wells International in addition to the management positions. Tax preparation experience included positions at Godfrey and Kahn SC and Quarles LLP and Brady law firms as well as eight years at Acc-u-rite Tax Service that was formerly located on 41st and North Avenue.
A Plus Tax has in house associates as well as alignments with other necessary professionals to complete every aspect of the business development process when needed. These collaborations give A Plus Tax the strength and ability to function as one of the full service business development services company that is so desperately needed as we strive for and take part in economic development in many areas of the community.
The team at A Plus Tax recognizes the importance of laying the proper groundwork in order to present a clear business development picture at all times. We are here to assist you in laying the groundwork by providing tools necessary to meet this goal.
As an additional and ongoing service, we would research and provide you with the latest information regarding agency and business reporting requirements, possible grant sources, employee reporting requirements, advertising and promotions if applicable and of course tax and financial issues as it relates to your business/organization type.
We have an open door policy with our clients, this statement simply means that, whatever your problem, whatever your thought, contact us, we can help.
Benefits Derived From Using A Plus Tax
- Our experienced and qualified professionals assure your business timely and high quality results.
- A Plus Tax’s flexibility allows you to stop the project at any point in time allowing you to control the scope, duration and timing of our services.
- An experienced tax professional that has prepared over 10,000 tax returns over a 20 year period and as a team collectively prepare about 700 personal and business tax returns each year.
- Experienced team members that have assisted 50 plus small businesses in either initial business start up or other areas of business development that include but are not limited to business plan preparation, assistance with obtaining licensing and completion of county funding applications.
- Experienced team members who have assisted a number of clients in organizing supporting documentation for IRS and independent audits. Preparation of IRS correspondence and response documentation.
The Hours of Operation are:
Tax Season Hours January 17 through April 17, 2012:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Regular Office Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Other times by appointment
Please contact our office to discuss your business needs or to set up a tax preparation appointment at 414.461.3312. We look forward to working with you.