Local Hiring Event on Friday, July 26 Open to the Public
Milwaukee, Wis. – July 16, 2013 – Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI will host a hiring event for its Milwaukee-area stores on Friday, July 26. Opportunities within ALDI include Cashier, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring event is in preparation for the upcoming Milwaukee-area store openings that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at unbeatable prices.
What: ALDI hiring event for Milwaukee area
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
When: Friday, July 26, 2013
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Crowne Plaza
6401 South 13th Street
Positions: • Cashier (full and part time) – $10.00-$12.00 per hour
• Shift Manager – $10.00-$12.00 per hour (+$4.25 per hour when performing management duties)
• Manager Trainee – $20.75-$22.00 per hour
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,200 US stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent* on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing.ALDI sells more than 1,400 of the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.
*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.